1 - AI SOL Blue Module
1 - AI Controller
1 - Set of 12" rails and tank mounts
The new AquaIllumination Sol Super Blue combines the Cree XP Blue with the Cree XP Royal Blue LED lamp to better meet the deeper blue light spectrum demands of many reef enthusiasts. This new LED lamp combination does an incredible job of covering the 450-465 nm range while still producing comparable PAR values to the original AquaIllumination Sol White.
AquaIllumination 12" Sol Super Blue 1xModule LED Light System complete with AquaIllumination Sol Controller, mounting rails and legs, external power supply and active cooling system. Each module consists of 24 LED lamps grouped into a bank of 8 lenses or pods each containing one Cree XP 6500K "Full Spectrum" LED lamps, one Cree XP Blue LED lamp and one Cree XP Royal Blue LED lamp. Recommended Tank Width: up to 30" with proper placement of corals. Recommended Tank Depth: up to 36" with proper placement of corals. Power Consumption: up to 75W per module at full intensity. Individual Module Dimensions: 11.9" x 5.4" x 2.4" (L x W x H). Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
1. Intensity is adjustable from 0 to 100%.
2. The white and blue LED lamps are controlled independently allowing the color to be adjusted from warm white (approximately 6500K) to deep blue (greater than 20000K).
3. Two control settings; Automatic and Manual. In Automatic Mode the sun rises and falls at user determined times and the fixture automatically transitions into the corresponding moon cycle for the duration of the 24-hour period. The 16 unique user defined set points can simulate cloud cover and other light variations. In Manual Mode the light may be set to the desired intensity and color and turned on-off manually.
4. Moon intensity automatically adjusts to follow the actual lunar cycle of ~29 day.
5. Fixture is cooled by blowing air across heat sinks located above each bank of LED lamps preventing salt, moisture, dust and dirt from entering the fixture and harming the LED lamps and other internal components.
6. 100V - 240V Universal Power Supply allows fixture to be used on a wide variety of power sources.
7. Seamless integration with GHL Profilux and Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Elite controllers.
1. Superior Performance - Capable of producing as much light as a 400W metal halide system for effective growth of both SPS and LPS corals.
2. Save Energy - More than 50% versus comparable metal halide system.
3. Low Heat - Generates a fraction of the heat of a comparable metal halide system.
4. Long Lamp Life - Up to 10 years.
5. Multi-Functional - Sunrise, daylight, sunset and lunar light cycles all included.
6. Upgradeable - Modular design allows end user to increase the length of the fixture or upgrade to the latest in LED lamp technology.
The AI modules are some of the most efficient lighting products on the market. Because of the lower energy consumption, an AI module will realize over a 1/3 savings when compared to the equivalent us of a low output metal halide (250W) bulb.
No Heat Increase
The AI shows less than a 1 degree water temperature increase over a 12 hour period. A low output metal halide (250W) bulb in the same configuration shows an increase of over 15 degrees. Because of this, it is unlikely that aquarists will have to use chillers when running AI modules resulting in substantial savings from equipment purchases and energy consumption.
Over 8 Times Longer Life
The AI’s modules are rated for over 50,000 hours providing for years of maintenance free and environmentally friendly use. Metal Halides require costly annual replacements due to deteriorating output and unpredictable color drift.
Built in the USA
Every AI product is made with high quality components. We assemble each unit at the AI headquarters and have been doing so since 2007. We test all critical components in-house including a PAR output, heat output, and electricity consumption test after a 24 hour burn in period for each module to ensure that each AI module is of the highest quality.
Licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 7,200,018 B2 and 7,473,008 B2.